Offering the most exquisite wilderness 4×4 offroad / overland expeditional tours in the Balkans.
We want to show you the pure beauty of nature. To give you the privilege to be in places that few have been to before. Places that we’ve discovered during 40 years of continuous, passionate exploration, both on wheels and on foot. That’s our idea of 4×4 overlanding. Let us take you to the last oasis of unrestricted offroad travel. Places out of the modern world, where time stands still and all your worries are left behind.
Pandemic update 2021
We’re looking forward to finaly having a normal season 2021. But we can’t neglect the fact that the ongoing pandemic is still placing us before a lot of uncertainty as far as border crossings are concerned, although overland travel (especially with wild camping) is the safest means of travel, exposing you to a near zero risk of infection. However, several simple rules will apply that are important for the people who want to take part in our tours:
- We will continue the practice of zero risk booking – you can cancel at any time with no financial risk, and you don’t have to pay the full price before the starting day of the tour.
- As long as there are no restrictions of movement in the countries where the tours are taking place, we guarantee the guidance of the tours, and we will supply you with information about the requirements for entering the country where the tour is taking place. It is your responsibility to find out how you can safely cross the transition countries (we take over to organize everything the moment you arrive to the meeting point in the destination country).
- For the time being we will not guide multi-country tours. Every multi country tour will be modified to take place in only one of the planned countries, and we will inform you in a timely manner which one exactly it is going to be.
- Taking care of your travel and medical insurance is your responsibility – exactly as it was before, according to our regular terms and conditions before the pandemic.
- We do not make a difference between our tours taking place in EU (Bulgaria, Greece) and non-EU countries (Serbia, Montenegro, Albania). You are probably aware that the medical risks throughout Europe are more or less the same everywhere, and that taking the non-EU countries off the safe travel list is a purely political move of the Brussels administration which has nothing to do with real risks.
We hope that by springtime 2021 all of the lockdowns throughout Europe will be lifted, and you wll be able to arrive problemlessly to our 2021 season tours in the Balkans!